huge compliment

WHAT A DAY!


Today the presentation was before Ikea employees and my teacher. I had to present my dress and my inspiration. I was so nervous. Maybe i have to say, that i really I have a very big presentation fear! 
If you are interested in what I'm doing click here





They told me that my presentation was great. they like my dress, my concept and my inspiration. 
I'm so relieved!



(1 week before)


Then a designer (from Ikea) came to us, to look around at our clothes.. My teacher called me into the office, they want to tell me something! My heart knocks so hard. I'm afraid, afraid, afraid! I thought I still have to change something on my prototype, or something is not good. I'm going to DIE. The designer ("Alberto") wanted to talk to me.


 (as I can remember >) "The first thing: your dress is really amazing! I love it! This is the reason why I have called you, to come here to us, to the office. I saw your dress on a site of ikea & wanted to see it for real. I wanted to ask you if you can make 2 dresses maybe..? I know you got now no more time.  But your apparel are two in one. I love the white and I love the colorful & I would really like to see both separately. I like your dress and I really could not decide between them. think about it and surprise us.."



(1 week before - this is the stuck with needles version, the sewn dress I'll post it later)


...at the moment I don't know what he imagines exactly. I really may design two dresses? or I have to decide between the halves? may it stay that way? Finally, it's amazing, he said .. I need to talk with my lecturers and the ikea team. in the next time I'll look for a conversation with them!


Leave me a comment.. =))
Please feel free to check out my Twitter page & subscribe!


In Love



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts