point make up

Dear Beauty Suffer!


A thin eyeliner drawn with two points under the eyes. Or the whole naturally look without eyeliner. The absence of black can also be helped with a nice lipstick. How about dark red, dark purple or an bright red?



In November, I was allowed to help the Mercedes Benz Fashion Days Backstage. A professional makeup artist called my points as sweet. Another makeup artist wore small strokes in the middle of the lower eye.



Are they birthmarks? Why do you have there points? I can't see you in the eyes, the dots are distracting! How do you make these points? Yes it falls on & yes there are people who will look at me two times. Yes, people in my fashion design school like it & yes also in the club. In everyday life ... well since you need courage.




So YES, I have points on the face & I think it's great. So how do I make these point makeup? I used waterproof eyeliner.



I now have about the points researched & found them at Givenchy & also for individual bloggers.
Gwen Stefani wore already points in the face. 




I love the look! Try it out & enjoy it =)
more pictures: instagram

Please feel free to check out my Twitter page & subscribe!


In Love

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts