Stipendiensuche

Scholarship Search


I chose the most qualified & efficient school. I learn quickly by nature & therefore this fast school brings a lot for me. The Fashion Design School Zurich it's only for two years, all four semesters. If you really want it & if you give everything - you'll learn a lot.

But unfortunately it is not recognized by the state. The school has a eduQua - Certificate, constitutes good students..,
BUT
is not recognized by the state, because it is a private school..
So only rich children can make a good & fast education? Sure, there are other schools, but I no longer wanted to do a study after another, until I could finally be described as a fashion designer. 
&
clearly there is also a business school, ... which costs about twice! No I think I'm in a good school, I learn a lot & have to give a lot.

Still, I really can't afford all this. My father, who even get actually a baby & moved to Italy, financed me at the moment.
 I am looking for a scholarship that helps me. Which supported me with the school fees, budgetary costs, a sewing machine, or perhaps with computer programs you need.

 I go 100% to school, working 40% at Starbucks (the best coffee forever ;p) & I make at least 40% homework & household things..
 It is difficult, especially now. Because my father can't pay this semester...
I'm gone now to my poor grandparents & begged them to help me. They take this semester, but what is with the third and fourth?

It's hard to find a scholarship but i don't give up.



Leave me a comment.. =))
Please feel free to check out my Google page & subscribe!


In Love




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts