Video Turned - Backstage

Alice in Wonderland


Last night i spent two hours to sew the hem by hand.




Today we have a video turned - to the theme Alice in wonderland. 




if I can show my video on the fashion show.. befor my model comes out.. then it must be prepared!
&&if I can't show it.. then it is for me, my model & my blog. 




This will be a video inspired by the Sweden / Copenhagen study tour. 




&& if you didn't already know from the last post, my theme is Alice in wonderland.




Next weekend we ( my Wildpashion - Team ) will cut the films together. 




I want to mix them with sequences from the originall film, with fantasy worlds and much photos..




My Model was AMAZING!

Her name is Carmen and lives in Switzerland.
Carmen is since 3 years in the model business & makes the sport > pole-fitness.
If you want to know more about her... she has participated the model contest called > SeaStar. For cool, young & sporty mermaids.
SeaStar Youtube
Magazin



maybe you are interested on the ikea event?




I'm curious how it comes out... whether ikea say YES & whether YOU will like it. 


Leave me a comment.. =))
Please feel free to check out my Twitter page & subscribe!


In Love


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts