Harness inspiration

My finished accessories


Here a making of video. I in action! :D





I didn't know from the beginning, what I wanted to do, because I love accessories. So I started to research quite broadly. So many photos came together. By decision weakness... & a huge dose of motivation, I realized quickly that it will have two sides. 

So it will have two sides. This is perfect for me, 'cause I like to mix everything...

It will be a rocking, wicked, wild and sexy side. I want to combine this with a flowery, nature-loving, sweet, childlike & almost perfect side. 

The project is to be rebellious & provocative & it should like the majority of the women's. (those with style)





Let your ideas run wild && don't give up if it doesn't work.
Be yourself!


In Love



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts