4. making of - new collection - at school

The cut of the dress


I have used the basic dress cut, of the narrow form.

First I increased the waist by 1.5 cm, then cut apart the whole thing at the waist. 

Then i see, that I have to do it narrow (at the waist).

The resulting fullness at the underpart of the dress, I have used for small wrinkles

&&

so I changed my design a little bit.


Have a Look at my Video:




Too the first I have stick with tape, on my body, the shape of a bird.




From that i create a paper form, which i tried to sew with ikea fabric. Only to try it.





Then I decided for a length of 110cm from waist.

&&

I gave a fullness to the lengths of the bottom part.




The darts I have closed

&

moved it to the position of the bird.





Leave a comment =))


Please feel free to check out my Tumblr page & follow me!


In Love

Your FashionSuffer


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts