6. making of - new collection - at school

The cardboard roll


I protect my table with a plastic from the DIY store

&& 

me with a old, very old pyjama XD




First I brushed the fabric with brown and then another time with white. 




I have wrapped around a cardboard roll even more cardboard. 





I have wrapped around a cardboard roll even more cardboard.
Until it had the scope as the length of my sponge rubber.


The Video




Then I have cut out the sponge rubber in wood shapes.

I have this attached with hot glue.




I have mixed the colors: white, medium brown, dark brown, gold and green mixed together.


Now comes the Print!..

...since curious && read on..! =))))


Leave a comment =))


Please feel free to check out my Tumblr page & follow me!


In Love


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts