9. making of - new collection - at school

Sewing


I had my cut & my prototype relatively quickly together.
So I thought at first that the sewing is easier...


The realization proved to be complicated & laborious.
Unfortunately, i must work friday & saturday. because of this i lose two days... =(
What means so much as "I have even less time." (ahhhhhhhhhh)


I sewed many things wrong and had to unpick it again. 
Due to this, I came out of time and had to hurry. 

XDXD

I love my design and my dress. 

It's just a shame that we had so little time. 
So I could not continue with my started care and precision. 
First I had to cut and dye the fabric.
The whole iron on ...

First, I have the upper parts (except the Right side seam) sewn together. The whole two times because i like to turning it over. 





Then I sewed the bottom part (again: except the Right side seam) together. 
Sew top and bottom together. 


Have a look at my Video:




Leave a comment =))


Please feel free to check out my Twitter page & follow me!


In Love

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts