11. making of - new collection - at school

The fabric map =)


Here I am doing my fabric map




The Video:






Beige , printed - 100 % Cotton - Voile


An ultra-fine, slightly transparent fabric. Which would flutter in the raw state rather . But the perfect to print it. So it will be automatically severe & thus has the perfect case. Thanks to it's slight stature, he plays around the silhouette & is ideal for hot summer days .





White textured - 100% viscose - Crash 


This matt and textured fabric reminds me of a tree trunk. He's a little severe because it's intended for a pleasant casual, but for a straight-cut dress. This causes an optimal case, exactly I had wished me. 





White, colored laminated - 100% Polyester - Chiffon 


A very specially produced Chiffon, I think it reflects beautifully the colors of the tropical birds again. In addition, there is a nice contrast to the matte wood colors. 





Green, padded, stitched - 100% Polyester - Lamé 


A better contrast to the thin matte voile I couldn't find it. Also I think his weight is very fitting, since it's a summer collection.





Leave a comment =))


Please feel free to check out my Facebook page & follow me!

In Love

your FashionSuffer


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts