new collection - Essence of Nature

The collection have a name now =))




Essence of Nature





The staging:




Inspiration 

I would like to draw attention to the nature with her beauty.
We all should go out and walk back into the woods, relax on the beach or hiking on a mountain.
Not to forget how nice it's outside. Of course, not only to appreciate the nature, but to become calmer. We are all always under pressure, stress & don't have time. So we'll are happy, feel free & be finally attentive. That's why I love the birds so much. They are free & can always fly there wherever they want. No poverty, no lying, no problems. I would wish that we would at least try to protect the nature a little bit more. Because finally it's all we have! =)






Leave me a comment..

Please feel free to check out my Facebook page & subscribe!


In Love




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts