JAPAN Project

Develop - 
with an archetype (without changing it) inspired from a kimono & the culture of  japan
- a garment. 


First we had to decide for a archetype. Of a circle, triangle, square or a rectangle 

I opt for the triangle.


So I just had to start to form shapes.

This is my model
&
a few different kinds how you can wear it.. For example as:





It reminds me of the empress Nagako (Köjun-kögö) at her coronation 1928.




This Form, this culture. I start to research..

& then,. all that..

Reminded me of the Japanese silk butterfly.

This insect has a very special name, which I can't translated in english.

"Antheraea yamamai" or "Japanischer Eichenseidenspinner"





I chose to sew my model.

&

Not to color it with the colors of the butterfly.. I dye it with the plants, which it eats. its habitat. nature. beauty.

...


Be curious., next I'll show you the preparations to print my fabrics! =))


Leave me a comment. =))
Please feel free to check out my Facebook page & subscribe!


In Love






Kommentare

Beliebte Posts