HELP ME

from a skirt to a HARNESS



=))

 VOTE for ME ! 





 VOTE for ME

=))

I have participated in a competition. with your help I could win..  so vote for me. i would be thankful if you repost  my post!






http://creative.arte.tv/de/labor/fully-fashioned-challenge/skirt-harness-0


the text for arte entry

My Accessory project…From a skirt to a Harness.
I work with imitation leather.

For my accessory I use from H&M a black fake leather skirt.
The first thing i do, is separated the waistband away.

Then I drawn the strips & cut it.
Leather and fake leather You can glue.

So I glue the small parts to fix it. Then it will be easier to sew..


et voilà...... =))






&&



 VOTE for ME ! 



=)))


Please feel free to check out my Tumblr page & subscribe!


In Love

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts