Top project - photo shooting in action! =)

Backstage =))


My Model was the amazing Ivana Dominkovic!
Have a look at my short Video:





My inspirations...




My Moodboard:

Strong, proud, freedom, from the winds blown, lightweight, stable, symmetrical, confident, calm, pure, gold, beige, triangular, spreading, provocative, etc...

Sooooo.....

The whole story began with overmoulding a shirt on.
I have tried many shapes and silhouettes.
Narrow, wide, asymmetrical, symmetrical, wide, narrow for, long, short, bulky, futuristic, etc...

&

here is my top at the dressmaker's dummy..




& the plastic skirt!





with a golden body..





some make up idea..




The Make up for the Lookbook shooting
The make up has a very nice & talented makeup artist made, called Sina. She is the owner of Go4Beauty!

This is a company for make-up and hair. For whether beauty shots or relevant, weddings, shows, events, makeover, etc. !

She was very good. the result was excellent and fantastic in both shootings. plus it is very pleasant to work with her, because she's very personable and helpful!






The real photoshooting!

& my blood make up.. =)





with black shorts..









=)))


Leave me a comment..

Please feel free to check out my Twitter page & subscribe!

In Love



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts