Top project - the triangle Lookbook

Our proud result!


My designs, photographed by the brilliant photo student Mike!

I present you the photos with the beautiful Ivana Dominkovic. she knew in seconds what we wanted.. & gave us so much action & power!


I AM IN LOVE WTH THE LOOKBOOK!





My shirt, my skirt, my styling, my direction






I am the


Fashiondesigner, Stylist & director <3







The Top:







My Moodboard:


Strong, proud, freedom, from the winds blown, lightweight, stable, symmetrical, confident, calm, pure, gold, beige, triangular, spreading, provocative, etc...


The whole story began with overmoulding a shirt on.

I have tried many shapes and silhouettes.
Narrow, wide, asymmetrical, symmetrical, wide, narrow for, long, short, bulky, futuristic, etc...


&






Then I pinned & sutured three-dimensional shapes.

This then cut apart & developed a sewing patterns.
So i made it again two-dimensional.

PS


Yeah. In the Sleeveless I sewed a reinforcement.





=)))


Leave me a comment..


Pleasefeel free to check out my Twitter page & subscribe!


In Love




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts