1. jeans project

Melanchomus

melancholy purism



Have a look at the Video:




Inspirations:

Sofie D'hoore
The side seam is often moved forward.
The seam-shifts are very interesting.

I see in a museum a hand-organ-inspired sofa, to move out. Amazing!

MOMU (MOde MUseum)
In the museum I could benefit the most!
The exhibition lady has told everything so interesting!
For example, I saw stains on a shirt. What inspired me to experiment with Javel water.
There was my greatest source of inspiration the Raf Simons & Brian Calvin collection.

Images to Brian Calvins was told: "simple lines, dull flat plate" "androgynous beings enchanted, with the spirit menacholie"
Thoughtful, lifelessness, moody, melancholic.

Showcase of roads in Antwerp.
Great!
I also saw in a showcase a lot barbies & suspended lettered blackboard: "dancing, live, do it !, calm, go, love, kiss"
I have also seen suspended lamps in showcases.

The streetart with the many grafitis were also amazing.





Sooooo.... =))


Please feel free to check out my Tumblr page & subscribe!


In Love


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts