3. jeans project

MelanchoMus


Melancholy purism is the pursuit of spiritual creation,
pure purity & perfection.


Have a look at the Video:





I have long thought about the shape of the collar.
&
The slot under the collar. if I use a zipper, buttons or press-studs.

I also have long experimenriert, which parts I like to dyeing with javel.
To work with Javel water is very amusing & interesting.
But it stinks cruel! XD
I have experimenting with javel water three hours!!
I found out how I can colorize several colors, only from one jeans color.
I try to splash the javel water on the fabric, leave it in the water for long time
&
I forgot one piece in it. The fabric has become white. XD

&

now i am glad that everything has become so evenly.. =)


the cut & sewing


I started with a narrow basic cut.
 So that the upper part of the dress is already fitting.
Then, I extended the lower part. Added much volume.
This all i tried a few times. Until it's perfect.

A big piece paper I pin on my dress & drawn the cut lines (nose, eye )
& all tried to sew that lines - with fabric.
Many times I had to change the cut.

So that the "face" is better in the foreground & it forms more volume.. 
.. I have sewn under it a band by hand.

Before I have applied the eye and the tears..
I have overlock, topstitch and cut it for the rounding..




Please feel free to check out my Tumblr page & subscribe!


In Love

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts