Happy Birthday dear FRIEND =)

Lovely Friend <3


As you all know, I am student.
100% student. I'm still working as a barista (...40%).
So in other words, I'm very busy. Have little free times.
& the money is only enough for the calculations.

What do you do when you need gifts?
Christmas, birthday, valentine's day .. and so on?

You Do It Yourself. DIY!

From the heart, with love.
Such gifts are better anyway as others. Or spend time with each other, make a trip, or cook something for them.. =)

On this theme I will write other posts.




Today my manicure case.
I have tried it first of paper... to check whether the fit cut.

I bought this blue backpack fabric & textile color.
30cm Fabric (30cm x 200cm) & even a white one.
But you can take simply a fabric which pleases you. some "special effect". It can also be a printed, if you don't want to do it yourself.




I have drawn Marilyn monroe on paper.. search the right size.
This draw i painted with a brush on my white fabric.
You have to let it dry 24h it necessarily!!
&
Then ironed the long & careful .. with a piece of cloth on the print.
So that the drawing nothing happens.




The piece I then pin on the blue fabric & sewn on.
I've never sewn a necessaire bag .. it was a bit complicated XD
In any case, if you also take bagpack material - you don't have to sewn it twice. I've done it twice, because I find it so beautiful & professional.






Please feel free to check out my Facebook page & subscribe!


In Love


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts