in english Documentation / Portfolio




Flying child

The clouds are a small gimmick. In my documentation, these are cut. The fine gray lines help me. It fits perfectly with the theme and lend my Doku a certain lightness.


I show you the first 13 pages
of my documentation - my graduate collection!




I was standing by the open window. The wind moved the curtains, they fluttered around. The gentle movement of the substance woke in my childish imagination, the Association of flying. I was a child, a child with the dream of flying. The flowing materials arouse in me even today this desire. Even today flourishes my imagination. Ideas and desires propel me. Like a bird that glides towards the sunlight, weightless flying in the purple radiant twilight,  I let myself be guided. Colors and movements inspire me. A free spirit, that full of zest for life allowed to act various impressions on itself, should be able to express this feeling through my fashionable Flying Child collection.

My collection was created by playing with contrasts and the unexpected. Influenced by the flowing materials, the dream of flying always keeping in mind, I created a street style. Through the use of bright colors and the combination of different materials, unconventional recesses and exaggerations, I sat down deliberately across standards. The outfits are intended to stimulate thought, to convey a sense of freedom, of happiness and love for fashion. Feelings that I associate with the flies.




I wanted to create fashion for fashion-conscious dreamer. I let myself be inspired by the forms that I associate with the flies. Birds wings, clouds and the gentle structure of the fluttering curtains in the wind, the wearer should make it possible to live out the fantasy of flying fashionable. Various geometric elements, that are contrary to the full forms, of the cloud - should play gently around the silhouette of the woman. The materials should flow like the curtains in the wind and fly. The rounded edges of the curtains I had incorporated, they serve as transitions between coarse and fine fabrics.

Proportions play an important role in my collection. Thus, the waist is emphasize, to look feminine and should be the focus. The focus of the outfits is respectively in the waist area, elements that serve as eye-catchers are located there. 
For example, triangles, which are reminiscent of birds and windows. My love for the unconventional fashion and the disregard of standards characterizes the collection as well as my fascination with flying at me.





"Who wants to fly, must have the courage to leave the ground."
Walter Ludin




On page 13 is a transparent paper missing. It shows my Illustration of the outfit on the opposite side.


Photographer: Andjela Ponjavic / Model: Gloria Pünchera /
Designer & Stylist: Sara Debrunner Mesquita

Leave me a comment.. =))
Please feel free to check out my Twitter page & subscribe!


In Love

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts