Emotional coping - Holiday memories

Thailand & feelings..


When I came back from my holidays in Thailand. I was very relaxed, but also restless (troubled). The holidays passed too quickly. I have made great acquaintances & friendships.
I have learned to be alone. Not as alone - as today's singles, because family & friends are always there.. Do you know if you really want to be all alone? Without work, without friends, without family. A break. Let me be alone.
(9.328.31 km away from it all.)


I was inspired by the many impressions, feelings I felt, landscapes & people i meet. From the food, the fashion & the smile (especially this which was given to me in Koh Phangan).


But when you get back to reality you don't have time. Work, bills & many talks are waiting for one. Same stories be told..
I wrote down my impressions & feelings in a little sketchbook. A diary with all the experiences & self-talks. In it I found my sketches which I have deepened here. Now in big & in color.


Oh hey:
Do you like to buy a Digital printing (poster without picture frame) or e Canvas print? Write me a comment.

Willst du einen Digitaldruck oder einen Leinwanddruck kaufen? Schreib mir einen Kommentar. =)

Leave me a comment.. =))
Please feel free to check out my Instagram page & subscribe!


In Love


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts