A B ST R A C T drawing



"Baby, I see you through the yellow glasses."

Do you know the quote :"see through the pink glasses"
 That means being in love and realizing reality differently.

Well, I'm not in love anymore. I don't feel any love. But i feel sun and creativity.
I wanted to represent an abstract world of illusions.
Yellow is a happy color, the color of the sun and thus the heat. It also the color of the alertness, creativity and quick understanding. The beautiful, the holy and the divine. .. But it is also associated with envy, betrayal and cowardice.
Anyway, yellow (or gold) is my favorite color. Everything has possitive and negative sides.



"Baby, I see you through the yellow glasses."

Kennt ihr den Spruch: "etwas durch die rosarote Brille sehen." Das heisst also verliebt zu sein und die Realität anders wahr zu nehmen.

Naja verliebt bin ich nicht mehr. Ich fühle keine Liebe. Aber ich fühle Sonne, Wärme und Kreativität.
Ich wollte eine abstrakte Welt der Illusionen darstellen. 
Gelb ist eine fröhliche Farbe, die Farbe der Sonne und somit der Wärme. Mit ihr wird ausserdem die Wachheit, Kreativität und der schnellen Verstand assoziiert. Das Schöne, Heilige und Göttliche,.. Sie wird aber auch mit Neid, Verrat und Feigheit in Verbindung gebracht.
So oder so ist gelb (oder auch gold) meine Lieblingsfarbe. Den alles hat possitive und negative Seiten. 



Oh hey:
Do you like to buy a Digital printing (poster without picture frame) or e Canvas print? Write me a comment.

Willst du einen Digitaldruck oder einen Leinwanddruck kaufen? Schreib mir einen Kommentar. =)

Leave me a comment.. =))
Please feel free to check out my Instagram page & subscribe!


In Love



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts