industrial area shooting


Do you remember my beautiful graduation collection? So I had contact with a super cool photographer and a make-up artist from Bern. We decided to shoot some photos for our portfolio together.




Do you remember my beautiful graduation collection? So I had contact with a super cool photographer and a make-up artist from Bern. We decided to shoot some photos for our portfolio together.


The following pictures were styled by me. They are clothes from my collection and private. Our TFP (time for prints) model was called Eva Naskovich and she just did a great job. Jasmine Fahrni made up the makeup of our model and the photos were taken by Jessica Thomet.



Erinnerst du dich an meine schöne Diplom Abschluss Kollektion? So ich hatte Kontakt mit einer super coolen Fotografin und einer Makeup Artistin aus Bern. Wir haben beschlossen zusammen ein paar Fotos für unsere Mappen / Portfolios zu schiessen.



Die folgenden Bilder wurden von mir gestylt. Es sind Kleider aus meiner Kollektion und privates dabei. Unser TFP (time for prints) Model hiess Eva Naskovich und sie hat einfach geniale Arbeit geleistet. Das Model wurde von Jasmine Fahrni geschminkt und die Fotos wurden von Jessica Thomet geschossen.








Check out my Instagram page & subscribe!


In Love

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts