TFP shooting with Pascal Burger

I had a great shoot with Pascal. We didn't know each other before, and we both didn't know which direction our shoot would go. We found each other through Ronop and then contacted via email.


He knew what style of photography he wanted to use. Pascal wants to shoot "low key" photos. & of course I'm allowed to dress and style myself as I want. I, with my usual over motivation, had ready a few thousand outfits. All ready to go. First we took a closer look at the shooting area near the window, then my clothes and accessories and then we just started.
Here are a few first Pictures. :)



Ich hatte ein super Shooting mit Pascal Burger. Wir kannten uns vorher nicht und wussten beide nicht in welche Richtung unser Shooting gehen wird. Gefunden über Ronop und per Mail Kontakt.




Die Idee war klar: Pascal möchte "low key" Fotos schiessen. & klar ist auch: Ich darf anziehen und mich stylen wie ich will. Ich, mit meiner üblichen Übermotivation, hatte wieder ein paar tausend Outfits bereit. Alle schön ausgelegt und bereit zum los legen. Zuerst sahen wir uns den Shootingplatz am Fenster genauer an, dann meine Kleider & Accessoires und fingen dann direkt an.

Hier ein paar erste Bilder. :)





I hope you liked these pictures of me...

Check out my Instagram page & subscribe!

In Love


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts