MONSTERA FUN


While painting the "Watermelon FUN" canvas pictures I had hundreds of ideas.
So the two new canvas pictures "Monstera FUN" were created!!



I could and will possibly paint more of them, but I need for a single already infinite time. I often paint several layers of acrylic paint to get the skin of the women like that.. In my pictures are so many hours of time, energy and passion. I hope you feel that when looking at.


Beim Malen der "Watermelon FUN" Leinwandbilder hatte ich hunderte Ideen.
So entstanden die zwei Bilder "Monstera FUN" Bilder!

Ich könnte und werde evtl. noch mehr davon malen, aber ich brauche für ein einziges schon unendlich viel Zeit. Ich male oft mehrere Schichten Acrylfarbe um die Haut der Frauen so hin zu bekommen.. In meinen Bildern stecken also sehr viele Stunden Zeit, Energie und Leidenschaft. Ich hoffe Ihr fühlt das beim betrachten.


Leave me a comment.. =))

Please feel free to check out my Instagram page & subscribe!


In Love



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts