RIHANNA NAVY Aquarell

Almost everyone who knows me knows that I belong to the Rihanna Navy. Ever since her song "Pon de Replay" with the lyrics "Hey, Mr Please, Mr DJ. Tell me if you hear me..


Turn the music up" I love her.
I had also been wanting a sparkly short top and bought/altered/sewn a similar one myself. I think that says enough. Before Rihanna, I was never really a "fan" of anyone. I like a lot of singers and bands, but I'm not really a "fan". So Rihanna did it.


Maybe you also know that I had to stay home from December until the end of May because of an operation on my foot. Sometimes patience, creativity and the desire for everything left me. Then I tried to find it again with colors and paper. Rihanna's songs and the watercolor painting had brought me out of the hole on such a "dark day". Thank you Riri.

 

Fast alle die mich kennen wissen, dass ich zur Rihanna Navy gehöre. Seit ihrem Song "Pon de Replay" mit dem Text "Hey, Mr Please, Mr. DJ. Tell me if you hear me.. Turn the music up" liebe ich sie.


Ich hatte mir auch ein glitzerndes kurzes Top gewünscht und ein ähnliches selbst gekauft/geändert/genäht. Ich denke das sagt genug. Vor Rihanna war ich nie wirklich "Fan" von jemanden. Ich mag viele Sänger und Bands, aber ich bin nicht wirklich ein "Fan". Also Rihanna hat es geschafft.


Vielleicht wisst ihr auch das ich von Dezember 2021 bis ende Mai 2022 wegen einer Operation am Fuss zu Hause bleiben musste. Manchmal verlies mich Gedult, Kreativität und die Lust auf alles. Dann habe ich mit Farben und Papier probiert diese wieder zu finden. Rihannas Lieder und die Auflockerung mit Aquarellen zu malen hatte mich an so einem "dunklen Tag" aus dem Loch geholt. Danke Riri.

 

Leave me a comment.. =))

Please feel free to check out my Instagram page & subscribe!


In Love



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts