Stoffbilder mit Holzleiste

A second life of unpurchased fabric pictures from an interior store. I love this up-recycling project.

 

Because for quite some time I had been toying with the idea of buying these fabric pictures and giving them a makeover... At the sale, the shelves were still full!!! My chance to save a few!!!

Here are the first two. <3



Ein zweites Leben von ungekauften Stoffbilder eines interior Geschäftes. Ich liebe dieses up-recycling Projekt.


Denn schon länger hatte ich mit dem Gedanken gespielt diese Stoffbilder zu kaufen und ihnen ein Makeover zu verpassen… Beim Sale waren die Regale immernoch voll!! Meine Chance ein paar zu retten!! 


Hier mal die ersten zwei. <3

Leave me a comment.. =))
Please feel free to check out my Instagram page & subscribe!


In Love








Kommentare

Beliebte Posts